I've been here for a short time now, but I already have my very own tradition. On Sunday, I go to the museum. Not only do I go, but I bring with me another person from USD. First it was Emily, then Detgen, and finally Isidro. It's a pretty cool tradition, if I don't say so myself. In a short while I'll be able to give tours...maybe I can make some extra money that way? No, probably not. But I do love Munich's museums. It's a cultural and intellectual experience that city dwellers are privileged to have access to. I also went to a church service this morning. Both of these cultural experiences may not seem that significant now, but I think they are a part of a whole. The whole will hopefully be my development into a more culturally aware individual.
Sunday, October 10, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment